How much more blatantly violating does Michael Robertson of mugshots.com need to be to dare cops to arrests him, LMAO?
Brazen Michael Robertson owner of mugshots.com posts on his website the various state laws that he is violating and the cops do absolutely nothing to stop him.
Utah Bill HB 408 – Signed into law April 1, 2013 by Utah Governor Gary Herbert.
1. The bill prohibits mugshots from appearing on websites that require payment for removal.
2. It requires an individual requesting mugshot photos sign a sworn statement saying the images will not be used on those type of websites.
Michael Robertson - mugshots.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Blackmail And Extortion
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."