How much more blatantly violating does Michael Robertson of mugshots.com need to be to dare cops to arrests him, LMAO?
Brazen Michael Robertson owner of mugshots.com posts on his website the various state laws that he is violating and the cops do absolutely nothing to stop him.
Utah Bill HB 408 – Signed into law April 1, 2013 by Utah Governor Gary Herbert.
1. The bill prohibits mugshots from appearing on websites that require payment for removal.
2. It requires an individual requesting mugshot photos sign a sworn statement saying the images will not be used on those type of websites.
Michael Robertson - mugshots.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Blackmail And Extortion
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."